The following websites contain further information of interest:
- Some details of general archaeological interest are available here;
- St Robert: the celebrity hermit of Knaresborough, contains details of research being conducted at the University of Lausanne about late medieval devotion to Northern English Saints – the researcher will be presenting her work in Knaresborough on the 14th July (details);
- St Robert of Knaresborough details and further links from the Knaresborough Anglican Team web site here;
- Tripadvisor details can be found here.
- A link to the description of the scheduled monument and a map of the cave site can be found here.
- The cave site is also a Grade II* listed building. Information can be found here.
- Article concerning the 800th Anniversary in the Yorkshire Post is available here.
- An article in the Knaresborough Post about Knaresborough's Lost Saint is available here.
- An article on the Stray FM website concerning the Book Launch on 10th March.
- An article on the Diocese of Leeds website about the Pilgrimage Walk is available here.
- An article in the Harrogate Advertiser concerning the Pilgrimage walk is available to view here.
- An interview on BBC Radio Leeds from 24 Sept 2007 with Rev. Robert Shaw is available to listen to here
- Knaresborough Striders - St Roberts Rush